2023 G3 Angler V19SF with 2023 Yamaha VF200XA
The Angler V Series, built to endure with all the features needed to tackle big fish and big family fun, these rugged Deep V models are dependable, season after season.
- Riveted .080 gauge hull with GX2 double-plated .080 bow and bottom
- Painted high-gloss colors with custom graphics
- EZ Loader® Tuff Coat™ Finish Single Axle 15″ with Disc Brake
- 15” radial tires
- 2 bank battery charger
- Hydraulic steering
The Yamaha V MAX SHO. Quicker, stronger, smarter and lighter...outperforming two strokes on hole shot, displacement, fuel economy and weight.
- 4.2 Litre Big Bore Displacement: By using a highly-advanced thermally-applied plasma fusion process on the cylinder walls, the V MAX SHO has no conventional steel cylinder sleeves, yet the cylinder walls are 60% harder than steel. That means larger cylinder bores for increased displacement, resulting in more power and torque, without increasing outer cylinder dimensions. It also results in dramatically lighter weight, better cooling, and the "micro-textured" cylinder walls help reduce friction loss, further increasing performance and enhancing reliability.
- Responsive Power: 4.2 litres of class-leading displacement teams with individual intake and exhaust camshafts to provide more precise valve timing control with fewer moving parts than conventional rocker arm systems for increased reliability. This superior design also allows for use of 4 valves per cylinder which exchange intake and exhaust gases more efficiently for responsive power and increased fuel economy. Intake valves are 14% larger and exhaust valves are 10% larger than our 3.3L DOHC system.
- Fastest Holeshot and Acceleration: Yamaha's Variable Camshaft Timing system advances and retards the angle of the intake camshaft to dramatically increase power and throttle response in the low- and mid-rpm ranges. This feature helps Yamaha's new 4.2-litre big-bore V MAX SHO four stroke provide awesome hole shot and mid-range acceleration you have to feel to believe.