2023 G3 AV175 SF WITH 2023 YAMAHA VF115XA, 2023 EZLOADER TRAILER
- Lightweight: The four-stroke V MAX SHO 115 weighs 377 pounds, and it has the added benefit of not needing two-stroke oil or an oil tank (or the added weight). A competitor's two-stroke weighs 390 pounds. The V MAX SHO 115 is the lightest four-stroke DOHC 115-horsepower outboard on the water. It uses a lightweight composite lower pan and cowling, a single-ram power trim and tilt mechanism and a lightweight mounting bracket.
- Smooth & quiet: Remember, this is a four stroke, so it's quiet by nature. On top of that, Yamaha has harmonized all the inertial mass components and added large rubber engine mounts. The result is smoothness and quiet that will impress.
- Yamaha reliability: The V MAX SHO 115 powerhead design is based on proven Yamaha four-stroke technology. It also uses Yamaha's Phaze Five? paint system, which includes the electro-deposition of anti-corrosive paint on both the inside and outside passages of the engine block. Inside the engine, dimpled cylinder sleeves, like those used on the Yamaha F350, reduce weight and add strength. They also aid in heat transfer and help to keep the engine reliably cooler.
- Riveted .080 gauge hull with GX2 double-plated .080 bow & bottom
- Painted high-gloss colors with custom graphics
- 2 bank battery charger
- EZ Loader® Black Painted Trailer with Tuff Coat ™ Finish (No brakes)
- 14” radial tires
- Hydraulic steering
- Jump seats give you room for two more passengers and provided ample storage for smaller gear. In the down position, you have two seat bases for fishing chairs.