2023 John Deere 2025R, 120 Loader, 260B Backhoe
2023 John Deere 2 Series 2025R
- Powerful and fuel-efficient Tier IV Yanmar engine
- Hydro transmission with TwinTouch™ pedals for ease of use
- AutoConnect™ 7-Iron Drive-over mower decks up to 60 inches
Features may include:
Durable, efficient, high-torque 3-cylinder diesel engine provides adequate power
- Power is provided by a durable and efficient high-torque three-cylinder Yanmar® TNV Series diesel engine.
- This series of engines was developed to meet Tier 4 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) environmental requirements by featuring low levels of both exhaust and emissions.
- YANMAR TNV SERIES ENGINE OFFERS THESE FEATURES:
- Economical for good cooling and long life
- Isolated engine provides reduced vibration and noise for the operator; indirect fuel injection uses a precombustion chamber to give the engine a smooth and quiet operation; aluminum-alloy piston with built-in steel struts are lightweight to reduce connection rod bearing loads and provide good heat transfer characteristics
- Design permits tighter tolerances and neutralizes expansion of the piston, thereby reducing blow-by gas and less noise from the piston slap
- Higher top rings on the piston and a thinner head gasket greatly reduces the volume of unburned waste gases and increases combustion efficiency
- Timing-gear teeth have a designed roll-off profile giving almost no clash, no noise, and no backlash
- High-torque reserve provides plenty of power under heavy load, yet retains excellent fuel economy
- Easy access to engine check and fill points on the right-hand side of the tractor by removing the side panels
- Fuel filter with replaceable element
- Full-pressure lubrication system provides filtered oil under pressure to all vital engine parts
- Glow plugs provide quick starts in temperatures down to -18°C (0°F)
- Auto-bleed fuel system means there is no special bleeding required if the tractor runs out of fuel; this system will self-prime the injection pump, lines, and injectors, providing fast fuel recovery
- Key start and shut off eliminates fuel shut-off knob
- Electric solenoid shuts fuel supply off immediately when key is turned off
- See-through coolant recovery tank permits operator to check coolant level without removing radiator cap
- Dry-type air cleaner with safety element keeps dirt and other contaminants out of the engine
- Safety element (second filter) will protect engine if primary filter would develop a leak
- Protects engine when servicing primary filter
- Air filter restriction indicator is standard equipment on the 2025R Tractor
- Sealed-radiator compartment keeps trash and debris on outside of hood
- Horizontal exhaust discharges fumes away from the operator station, reducing noise and improving operator visibility and comfort
- Yanmar is a trademark of Yanmar Company Limited.
Easy-to-use hydrostatic transmission (HST) increases efficiency
- The 2R Series are equipped with a two-range hydrostatic transmission (HST) incorporated in a die-cast aluminum transmission case. Fluid under pressure transmits engine power to the drive wheels via a closed-loop pump and motor arrangement. Infinite ground speeds allow the operator to match the speed of the tractor to the job.