2023 John Deere 3039R Snow cab w/ 300R Loader
2023 John Deere 3 Series 3039R
- AutoConnect™ deck compatible for deck attach/detach in seconds
- Cab or Open Station configuration available
- PowrReverser™ or E-hydro transmission with Twin Touch™ pedals
Features may include:
Attractive styling provides improved visibility and serviceability
- The bold styling of the tractor provides an attractive and functional appearance similar to that of the larger agricultural tractors. Benefits of this styling include:
- Easy tractor family identification
- Updated fixed grill and side panel hood design allowing for optimum sealing of the cooling compartment
- Integrated maintenance position on front grill for easy battery access
- Wraparound-style halogen headlights
- Premium integrated automotive style headlight bezels
- Bold graphics allowing for easy tractor family identification
- Aggressively sloped hood design giving a softer, smoother look, and providing improved visibility
- Hybrid exhaust in base for clear operator visibility and safety
- The result gives the tractor a distinctive appearance and feel.
Powerful Yanmar® diesel engine delivers plenty of power under heavy loads
- The Yanmar 3-cylinder, TNV series diesel engine features a high torque reserve that provides plenty of power under heavy loads.
- This engine features lower levels of exhaust emissions and reduced noise levels. The engine meets all current Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emission requirements for Final Tier 4 emission standards.
- The 1.642-L (100.2-cu in.) displacement, naturally aspirated, 3TNV88C-MJTV Yanmar diesel engine provides 23.7 kW (31.8 hp) to the 3033R Tractor.
- The engine uses latest technologies to optimize fuel economy, improve control and accuracy, and reduces environmental impact.
- The common rail system (CRS) optimizes fuel economy and reduces operating costs compared to engines not using CRS technology. High pressure injection atomizes fuel into finer particles which burn more completely. It results in improved fuel economy and lower cost of operation.
- The electronic control unit (ECU) provides optimum fuel control and accuracy. ECU monitors and controls the engine. It continuously monitors engine conditions and adjusts the fuel delivery accordingly to ensure optimum performance and emissions.
- The new engine comes with an after treatment system. The system operates automatically. The exhaust filter consists of a diesel particulate filter (DPF) which captures particulate matter (PM) contained in the exhaust gas. Using a natural cleaning process, most of the PM trapped in the exhaust filter is eliminated by the heat of the exhaust stream generated by normal use. In situations of low temperature, engine speed or load factor, an active cleaning cycle is initiated. In this cleaning cycle, the exhaust gas temperature is raised by injecting additional fuel during the exhaust stroke of normal vehicle operation to the diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC).
- After many hours of use, the exhaust filter may require an ash removal service.
- Depending on the load that the tractor is under, as well as ambient temperature, humidity, and engine speed, the DPF may build up with particulate matter, thus requiring cleaning. Filter cleaning is determined by one of three conditions:
- A prescribed time-based estimation of needed filter cleaning
- DOC/DPF pressure sensors
- A particulate matter buildup estimation based on load conditions
- Once one of the three conditions has been met, filter cleaning will occur.